Benefits Of Using A Pizza Stone And How To Use One
If you are looking to enjoy a quality pizza produced without a brick then using a pizza stone is not only an effective option but also a great for both bakers and pizza lovers. Do you know why your bread or homemade pizza do not have any bakery flavor or unique pizzeria? Also known as a pizza stone, a baking stone is made in such a way that it can be able to eliminate the problem. Using a pizza stone is, therefore, a good option for preparing dough-based food which is crispy and tasty.
Benefits of using a pizza stone
Here are some of the benefits that usually come with using a baking stone
· It balances the heat- As compared to other baking methods, a pizza stone will generally spread the heat evenly thereby making the food to be evenly cooked.
· Easy to clean- When it comes to cleaning you just need to wipe it off using some water and sponge and you are done. You don’t need to scrub it.
· It gives the pizza a crispy crust- The pizza stone is specifically used to give your pizza crispy crust that is quite different from baking using an oven tray.
· It’s easier to remove the food when you are through- Once the pizza has been cooked, it’s quite easy to remove it. This is because it will not stick.
· Bakes perfectly and faster- As compared to an aluminum pan, a baking stone not only bakes perfectly but is also quick. This helps you to save time.
The best way to use a pizza stone
To ensure that your pizza comes out well, it’s very important to use the stone well. Here are some of the ways to use it
Preheat the stone- If you want to produce that crispy crust you need to heat the stone well. According to experts, you need to heat the stone for at least 30 minutes before putting the dough on it.
You need to place it in cold oven- Regardless of the type, a cold stone put in a hot oven may break since it cannot easily withstand any change in temperature. It’s, therefore, advisable to place the stone in a cold oven. This will allow it to heat with the oven.
Regularly season with oil- Knowing how to do this is very easy. If you want to prevent sticking, you need to regularly rub olive oil onto the surface. Make sure you do this in a regularly until the sheen is completely gone. Remember, if you leave some oil, it will make the stone to produce smoke later on. Alternatively, you can also sprinkle bread crumbs, cornmeal, and rice flour on the surface.
To produce the best pizza it’s very important to find the right pizza stone from the right company. It’s very important to ensure that the company has a pizza stone that will fit into your oven. More so, if you want your pizza or bread crispy and evenly cooked, choose a stone which is thicker. You, therefore, need to choose the best pizza stone company. For more details check castelegance.com